Our Environmental Commitment
At Caesarstone we are as passionate about protecting the environment as we are about our products.
We back up this pledge with action:
- From start to finish, our production processes are rigorously scrutinized from a health, safety and environmental perspective, with constant monitoring and reviews of processes, standards and results.
- We’re proud to be the first quartz manufacturing company to have received the ISO 14001 certification - a standard that recognizes our competence in environmental management and performance.
- Our products meet the exacting American Greenguard standards, and we’ve been credited by the National Sanitation Foundation for having surfaces safe enough for use in laboratories, healthcare facilities, and food preparation environments.
- Our recycled quartz stone surfaces contain up to 42% reclaimed quartz –making a real impact on preserving the world’s precious resources.
- We’re also a responsible and supportive employer. Our employees enjoy a safe workplace and we strive to deliver exemplary working conditions.
Leading the Way
We are consistently trying to improve. Just meeting current industry standards isn’t enough – we’re always trying to exceed them and push our industry to adopt more sustainable practices.