2. THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you use of (including any browse through or access of) the Website, we may gather certain information, including the following information:
• Personally Identifiable Information – This is information that may identify you, including first name, last name, E-mail address and phone number. We may collect Personally Identifiable Information about you, ONLY if you voluntarily choose to provide it yourself (for example: while submitting certain forms in or through the Website). There may be Personally Identifiable Information that remains within our databases, access logs, and other records.
• Anonymous/Non-Personally Identifiable Information – which is information that alone cannot identify you, including without limitations, information derived from cookies, pixel tags and web beacons, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser language, and the web page you have visited immediately prior to visiting the Website or other numeric codes used to identify a computer.
3. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION
4. DISCLOSING OF ANY INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES
If we transfer your information in accordance with the above, we will make sure by Data protection agreement that the transferees agree to apply the same levels of protection as we are required to apply to your information and, where appropriate, to use your information strictly in accordance with our instructions.
5. THIRD PARTIES’ PRACTICES
6. SECURITY PRECAUTIONS TO PROTECT YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
We are committed to use our best efforts to maintaining the security of your Personally Identifiable Information. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of this information, we adhere to industry standard practices and procedures to help safeguard and secure the information we collect. Although we use our best efforts to protect the security of your Personally Identifiable Information and our system, due to the inherent open nature of the Internet, no transmission via the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result of this and other factors beyond CAESARSTONE’s control, we cannot and do not guarantee the absolute security of the information that you transmit to or through our Website. Therefore, you assume that risk by using the Website.
7. MODIFICATION AND DELETION OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
You are entitled to review the database information submitted by you and/or relating to you, under applicable law and subject to certain exceptions. A person who has reviewed the information relating to him/her and found it to be incorrect, incomplete, unclear or not up to date, may contact the database owner and request that the information be updated or deleted, as follows:
• Deletion – In order to delete the Personally Identifiable Information you submitted, please notify us, through our online contact form, available at: Contact Us that you wish to delete your Personally Identifiable Information contained at our databases.
• Modification – If you wish to modify or update your personally identifiable information, please send us your updated details through our online contact form, available at: Contact Us. Please note that deletion of your personally identifiable information from CAESARSTONE’s database will not prevent CAESARSTONE from using gathered anonymous information.
9. GOVERNING LAW
10. CONTACT US